WELCOME TO FASHION CUTE WEAR

"Cute Wear" sells basically everything a Lady, Children & Babies needs providing absolute convenience for our fellow ladies or mummies to shop. Our products are mainly from Korea, Japan, Hong kong, China and Taiwan. Products are safe and quoted at affordable prices. We will always keep a look out for more variety of goods and designs for our ladies & mummies to be always on trend.

Order only when you are comfortable with the T&C

♥Happy Shopping♥

Tagboard

Archives

Recent posts

Pre-walking shoes (Pre-orders) 3D Swarovski Crystal Casing Family T-shirt
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Victoria Secret Spree
Saturday 4 June 2011

http://www.victoriasecret.com

Shipping:
DHL international shipping ard USD59(spilt by all) 

*after I get all the orders will advise on the shipping fee for each person to pay*
** wil only take in clothes/lingerie orders ONLY **

Exchange rate: 1.42 (To be adjusted up if rate is higher)
Spree limit: USD 200
Estimated delivery: 1-2 weeks after close of spree

Make payment to : POSB SAVINGS 068-54776-8

First Payment : Merchandise Price
Second Payment :Courier or Local postage (if applicable)

Collection:
- Normal or Registered Mail or Courier (Registered Mail advised to avoid any misunderstanding)
- My place in Wellington circle Blk 512


Terms & conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree. I will refund payment within 3 days.
2. I am not responsible for any missing items, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and shipping vendors.
3. I will place orders based on the order of payment. No payment = no order.

No need to wait for confirmation from me, just go ahead and make transfer to secure order.

Please join me in this spree only if you are comfortable with the terms & conditions.

Please e-mail me at fionang1987@hotmail.com for your orders



Order Format
Nick / Name :
Email/ Hp no: (PM me this information)
Collection Method :

Item 1
Item :
URL : (make sure ur link works)
Size :
Color/Code :
Qty :
Total Price in USD :
Total Price in SGD :
Alternative: if not provided, wil be dropped

* any item which is OOS at the time of my order, item wil be dropped. *

Payment Details >
Ref no >
Pls let me knw asap if u using ATM so i can match ur payment ... Pls use ur name when doin IB so its easier for me to keep track hor...
Email me ur addy n mobile after u re done... tks

Labels:





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.