WELCOME TO FASHION CUTE WEAR

"Cute Wear" sells basically everything a Lady, Children & Babies needs providing absolute convenience for our fellow ladies or mummies to shop. Our products are mainly from Korea, Japan, Hong kong, China and Taiwan. Products are safe and quoted at affordable prices. We will always keep a look out for more variety of goods and designs for our ladies & mummies to be always on trend.

Order only when you are comfortable with the T&C

♥Happy Shopping♥

Tagboard

Archives

Recent posts

La Senza Spree Victoria Secret Spree Pre-walking shoes (Pre-orders) 3D Swarovski Crystal Casing Family T-shirt
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Old Navy,Gap Spree
Saturday 4 June 2011


http://oldnavy.gap.com/

Spree will be closed at USD$ 200 and will be cancel if less than USD 200.

Exchange Rate: 1.42 (subject to adjustment)
Closing Date: 17 - 19 JUNE 11 (or maybe earliest)

Payment
1st payment is for the cost of your purchase.
2nd payment is for the International shipping by VPOST.
* Please transfer the money into my account after you have email me your order.
* Orders will be based on a First Payment First Served Basis.
* Payment to : POSB Savings 068-54776-8 (Please use your NICK when transferring and email me your hp no and email address after transfer)

International Shipping by VPOST
* item will be base on the weight

Collection (Date/Time to be confirmed)
- Woodlands MRT station(Mon-Fri: 17.45-18.00)
- Sembawang(under my Block)-Admiralty-Yishun-Khatib-YioChuKang MRT station (Mon-Fri: 18.00-18.15)

Terms and Conditions
* MEET UP or COURIER SERVICE ONLY
* I do not know whether we will get charged for GST or not. Please be prepared to pay if we do get charged.
* I will not be responsible for delay from shipments from the merchant and/or VPOST.
* I will not be responsible for lost/damaged goods en route from USA to Singapore
* I will not be responsible for defective, error or missing items in any circumstances. No refunds on this.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* I reserve the right to reject any order, especially for resellers.
* No backing out of order after I have placed the order.
* CANCELLATION is not allow


Please place order only if you are agreable with the above T&C.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format

Name/NICK:
Email: (Please email me)
Hp: (Please email me)
Collection point/method: (Please email me)

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url:
Quantity:
Size:
Color:
Drop: (OOS | no discount)
USD$:
GAP & ON & BR SGD$: (no. of item x 1 + USD$ X 1.42 ) = SGD$

PLEASE NOTE:
1. SALE STARTS ON 17 MAR therefore price might change. Do let me know if you are still keen to order if the price change.
2. No Need my confirmation. If you are confirm then please transfer and pm me your contact no. I will msg you if the price is change. Please do not forget to put "your nick + what spree" in the header when you pm me your contact no.

Many thanks and Happy spreeing.

cheers

Fiona

Labels: ,





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.